Flat belly is achieved by regular exercises. Perform these 5 exercises every day and expect good results after the first few weeks.
Baggy and shapeless belly is a result of lack of sufficient muscle tone of the abdominal muscles. This is not just unaesthetic but can also lead to prolapse of internal organs in the abdominal cavity, excessive stress and disruption of their functions. So baggy belly is a health problem. Luckily, the subcutaneous fat layer of the abdomen is tightly pressed to the muscles, and there is no glandular tissue layer, ie training the abdominal muscles affects the tissues.
Abdominal muscles are most often treated with different kinds of crunches. There are also complex exercises that simultaneously train the abdomen, thighs and buttocks. Practice every day the 5 exercises that we are going to show you and flat belly is no longer just a dream:
- We start with some stretching of the abdominal muscles. Sit on the floor with legs spread. Tighten your abdominal muscles and begin to slowly bend forward while touching toes with your hands. If you fail at first, do not despair and keep trying. Perform 5 reps.
- Short crunches for the upper abs. Lie on the floor with legs bent at the knees. Put your hands behind your head and start making short crunches so that you feel the tension in the muscles of the upper abdomen. Do 20-30 reps.
- Short crunches with legs raised high for the upper and middle abdominal muscles. Lie on the floor and cross your legs high in the air. Put your hands on your head and start performing short crunches so that you feel the tension in the upper and middle abdominal muscles. Do 15-20 reps.
- Sit on the floor with folded legs. Tighten your abdominal muscles. Start leaning forward with arms outstretched, so you reach your toes. Do 20-25 reps.
- Lie on the floor with legs raised, knees bent and crossed. Put your hands behind your head and start doing twists sideways, so that you feel tension in the lateral abdominal muscles of the hand. Make a total of 20-30 repetitions in both directions.